Transaction Approval Workflow
- Multi-level approval workflow, supporting authority override based on ranking
- Approver replacement for unexpected changes on approver-level manpower
Advanced Alert System
- Email and/or SMS alerts to multiple users
- Multiple configurable alerts of different events
- Track and monitor your transactions and orders
- Order tracking spreads through Sales Order, Customer Purchase Order, Purchase Order, Sales Invoice, Purchase Invoice, Delivery Note, Goods Received, Job Order, Work Order, Material Issued, Product Issued...
- A tree-view BOM structure as a direct representation of BOM
- Support for item substitution (alternatives), wastages and Engineering Change Notes (ECN)
- Supports moulding, plating, mixed productions, spray paint work, etc...
- Configurable mould parameters, usage arrangements and machine matching
- Supports different calculation methods of production stage pricing
- Supports machine halts, worker allocations...
- Supports worker pieceworks and resource costs
- Labour-oriented stages can be configured to integrate with Payroll system
- Handles make-to-order (MTO) and make-to-stock (MTS) productions
- Generates Forecast and Actual Job Orders via Master Production Schedule (MPS) from defined BOM, Routing and/or Production Models
- Includes Consolidated Material Issue, Wastage Control, Material Return, Material Compensation and Job Order Running Change
- Material Requisition Reports, Capacity Resources Planning (CRP) Reports, CRP Overtime Reports, and Requirement Forecasting
- Job Order Reports on status, progress, schedules, and material usage comparisons
- Daily Performance Reports, Reserved Location Status Reports, and Product / Material Lot Management Reports
- Costing Reports for BOM, Production Models, Samples, Job Orders, Work Orders...
Inventory, Multi-warehouse and Lot Management
- Users can define Master Definitions based upon their own coding schemes for generating unified Item codes.
- Multi-warehouse, locations and bins
- Support for lot management
- Various costing methods for integration with Accounting modules
- Support for Styles, Colors and Sizes
Sales, Purchase, Shipping and Delivery features
- Multi company and multi currency
- Supports partial deliveries and partial invoice handling
- Supports Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Automatic calculation of shipment volumes in CBM & CFT
- Supports packing lists, shipping advices, sales returns and purchase returns handling
- Supports automatic calculations of additional CIF and FOB charges per item
- Supports sales forecasting for Master Production Schedules (MPS)
- Supports Cost Sheets with user-defined variables and includes Stage Costs, Material Costs and Additional Costs for calculating unit prices
Internet-based and Web Enabled Online Enquiry
- Supports usage via internet connection from headquarters, branches, factories and overseas
- Events and alerts can be sent to email addresses and via SMS
Multiple output formats
- Supports exporting reports to Excel, Word, Text, JPG, PDF, ...
- Provides a report writer for user-designed printing formats and layouts