Key Champion Computer Ltd. – Joint Venture with CityU Enterprise Ltd.
Key Champion Computer Ltd. ("KCCL") was established in 1900, with order 18 years or proven track record of developing professional ERP/ERP II software systems. KCCL applies Industrial Engineering (IE) theories and concepts to create a standard ERP/ERP II system, called "CLASSICERP" ("System"), an adapts Lean Production management methodologies as a tool of development, training and implementation of the System via Business Process Research / Business Process Improvement (BPR / BPI). The System is designed to adapt different types of corporate operations. The flexibility of CLASSICERP can fulfill the needs of Hong Kong-China trading and manufacturing work flows and management in Small-Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and large corporations. Therefore, the System is widely adapted by corporations, trading companies and factories in Hong Kong and China. Our customer profile includes industries such as Plastics, Toys, Gifts, Electronics, PCB, Garment, Sub Contracting and many types of trading.
- Starting of developement of ERP System
- Release of CLASSICERP DOS Version
- Release of CLASSICERP Windows Version
- Adapted by Hong Kong City University, Division of Commerce, as a teaching tool for e-commerce and Information Technology (Please refer to our reference letter from Hong Kong City University)
- Proudly become the OEM & Services Partner of SoftEnable Technology Ltd., one of the sub groups of CityU Enterprises Group
- Joint Venturing with SoftEnable Technology Ltd. to establish SoftEnable Consultancy Ltd.
- Industrial Engineering
a school of subject concerning the design, improvement and setup of integrating man-power, materials, machines, resources, and information into a system
a methodology concerning the improvement in efficiency, cost and quality
- Lean Production
Just-In-Time (JIT) and work flow management methodology
Optimizing and standardizing corporate work flows, increasing efficiency and minimizing errors
- Over 18 years of experience in Business Process Research (BPR)
- Over 18 years of experience in Business Process Improvement (BPI)